Are you publishing or planning something really wild between April and June 2019? Something indie or insta? Something radical or boundary-breaking? Poetry as we've never seen before? Something hybrid or performative - prose-poems or live art-poems? Or just something a little unique, you think deserves some attention? Then, we want to hear about it!
Poetry can be many things. The Wild Card Choice is an important way of recognising the radical, experimental and avant-garde styles of writing which help progress the form
- Wild Card selector, Anthony Anaxagorou
We look forward to receiving submissions for any books or other poetry media which fit this description due to be launched in April, May or June 2019 to feature in our Summer 2019 Bulletin.
- The title must be published or performed between April and June 2019 to fit our Summer Bulletin Quarter.
- By submitting, you agree to provide us with copies at 55% discount for orders we have received.
- We will only accept submissions from publishers, and cannot accept self-published titles.
- That's it! Anything else goes...
All enquiries to the Poetry Book Society, Churchill House, 12 Mosley Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1DE. Tel: 0191 230 8100 Email: email@example.com