We are now accepting submissions from publishers for translated poetry titles due for publication in April, May, June 2019 for our Summer 2019 Recommended Translation. The submission window opens on the 1st November and closes 4th December.
THE RECOMMENDED TRANSLATION
- The Recommended Translation category is for new translations into English.
- One or more translators are eligible.
- Selections and collections are equally eligible.
- There is no limit on the publication price of books awarded the Recommended Translation.
- The PBS purchases copies at an agreed minimum discount of 55% (sale or return)
- The same discount applies to reorders.
- The publisher agrees to print Poetry Book Society Recommended Translation on the outside cover of all editions.
- All books entered for this category will also be automatically included in the Bulletin Listings and considered for review too.
- We also feature translation titles in the translation bookshelf on our website www.poetrybooks.co.uk
- Books which are awarded our quarterly PBS Recommended Translation are featured in the Bulletin and mailed out to all our Translation Members.
We look forward to helping to promote your translation titles in the future.
Further enquiries to the Poetry Book Society, Churchill House, 12 Mosley Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1DE. Tel: 0191 230 8100 Email: email@example.com